- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- Panasonic earns Energy Star prize
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
Bosch home appliances, maker of numerous Energy Star-rated appliances, will team up with Southwest Airlines, non-profit clean energy organization Balanced Energy and producers of ethanol fuel on the 2007 National Clean Air Green Tour.
The five-month campaign kicked off in late July in Chicago and will tour through 47 states to promote global climate change awareness. The tour will include a stop at the Solar Power Conference in Long Beach, Calif., in September, and will conclude in Key West, Fla., in December.
The tour includes a 40-foot bio-diesel motor coach, equipped with solar power capabilities and outfitted with Bosch’s energy efficient home appliances, including a refrigerator, tankless water heater, wall oven, dishwasher, laundry and microwave.
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH Home Appliances Corp., a fully owned subsidiary of BSH Bosch und Siemens HausgerSte GmbH.