- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- New at Hyde Tools: global sourcing strategy
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
Bosch Lumber, a Dickinson, N.D.-based Do it Best lumber and building materials dealer, won the Blue Feather Award for contributions to Dickinson State University, Do it Best announced.
Bosch has contributed both time and money to the university, as well as supporting the DSU Foundation, Blue Hawk Booster Club and the Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce.
Bosch Lumber, founded by Joe R. Bosch in Dunn Center, N.D., in 1946, opened locations in Killdeer in 1952 and Dickinson in 1959. In 1975, five of Joe’s sons, Paul, Joel, Bill, Jim and Keith, joined together to buy their father out. Today, Paul, Joel and Joel’s son, Troy, own the company.
The Blue Feather Award is given each year to individuals who have made a significant contribution to the university through dedicated service, promotion, financial support and other efforts.