- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
Bosch Lumber, a Dickinson, N.D.-based Do it Best lumber and building materials dealer, won the Blue Feather Award for contributions to Dickinson State University, Do it Best announced.
Bosch has contributed both time and money to the university, as well as supporting the DSU Foundation, Blue Hawk Booster Club and the Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce.
Bosch Lumber, founded by Joe R. Bosch in Dunn Center, N.D., in 1946, opened locations in Killdeer in 1952 and Dickinson in 1959. In 1975, five of Joe’s sons, Paul, Joel, Bill, Jim and Keith, joined together to buy their father out. Today, Paul, Joel and Joel’s son, Troy, own the company.
The Blue Feather Award is given each year to individuals who have made a significant contribution to the university through dedicated service, promotion, financial support and other efforts.