- Tempest in a two by four
- Clarification sought over California lumber
- Extra time: Port strike still looms
- RILA has a word on union contract negotiations
- MoistureShield makes significant additions to its distribution network
- Roofing Supply Group expands in the West
- Benjamin Moore opens new West Coast DC
The distribution partnership expands Roswell, Ga.-based Boral’s poly-ash category exterior trim product to the West Coast.
Boral TruExterior Trim, a building product in the poly-ash category of trim, has announced a new distribution agreement with Capital Lumber, a distributor of specialty building materials serving the western United States.
The newly forged relationship will expand the availability of Boral TruExterior Trim across the West Coast states of California, Oregon and Washington, the company said. Capital Lumber’s Michael Darby, VP business development, said the product will generate response for its performance, sustainability and price point.