- Extra time: Port strike still looms
- VOLT Lighting gets a new West Coast DC
- RILA has a word on union contract negotiations
- A retail veteran sees changes ahead
- WOLF inks new deal with Capital Lumber
- MoistureShield makes significant additions to its distribution network
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
The distribution partnership expands Roswell, Ga.-based Boral’s poly-ash category exterior trim product to the West Coast.
Boral TruExterior Trim, a building product in the poly-ash category of trim, has announced a new distribution agreement with Capital Lumber, a distributor of specialty building materials serving the western United States.
The newly forged relationship will expand the availability of Boral TruExterior Trim across the West Coast states of California, Oregon and Washington, the company said. Capital Lumber’s Michael Darby, VP business development, said the product will generate response for its performance, sustainability and price point.