- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
The distribution partnership expands Roswell, Ga.-based Boral’s poly-ash category exterior trim product to the West Coast.
Boral TruExterior Trim, a building product in the poly-ash category of trim, has announced a new distribution agreement with Capital Lumber, a distributor of specialty building materials serving the western United States.
The newly forged relationship will expand the availability of Boral TruExterior Trim across the West Coast states of California, Oregon and Washington, the company said. Capital Lumber’s Michael Darby, VP business development, said the product will generate response for its performance, sustainability and price point.