- Robert Bowden named ‘Fast’ company
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant cleans -- quickly
- Robert Bowden chooses Epicor software to run operations
- Hitachi Koki recalls pneumatic nailers
- L.J. Smith Stair Systems makes acquisition
- D.R. Horton acquires Atlanta's Crown Communities
Identifying a gap in the siding market, Roswell, Georgia-based Boral introduced the Boral TruExterior Siding Craftsman Collection.
Described as the first poly-ash siding product, the Craftsman Collection offers an array of full-thickness profiles with bold, defined shapes coupled with a low maintenance and simple installation message.
“We are very excited to offer the market a unique siding solution by continuing to expand our innovative poly-ash technology platform,” stated Russell Hill, Boral’s global chief technology officer. “We have applied a lot of science and design to produce a product that will meet our customer’s needs for performance, aesthetics and sustainability. We are very optimistic about the future for this platform.”
Boasting superior workability, durability, and dimensional stability, the Boral TruExterior Siding Craftsman Collection includes five high-performing profiles designed to recreate the classic look traditionally associated with wood products.