- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
- Hammond Lumber expands to 12 locations
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Home prices rise in Case-Shiller Index
Minneapolis-based paint and coatings company Valspar announced Peter McCausland resigned from its board of directors, citing an increase in his business and personal commitments.
McCausland was a member of the board’s compensation and governance committees.
McCausland is chairman of the board and CEO of Airgas and a director of the International Oxygen Manufacturers Association, the Fox Chase Cancer Center and the Independence Seaport Museum. He had been a Valspar director since April 2006.