- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Lawn and garden concept opens in Arizona, with a twist
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
Minneapolis-based paint and coatings company Valspar announced Peter McCausland resigned from its board of directors, citing an increase in his business and personal commitments.
McCausland was a member of the board’s compensation and governance committees.
McCausland is chairman of the board and CEO of Airgas and a director of the International Oxygen Manufacturers Association, the Fox Chase Cancer Center and the Independence Seaport Museum. He had been a Valspar director since April 2006.