- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Ozark Natural Paneling gains distribution in Southeast and Southwest
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Boise posts sales increases for full year and Q4
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- AZEK partners with Boise in California
Building Materials Holding Corp. (BMHC) will change its corporate headquarters address from San Francisco to Boise, Idaho.
The move, effective Jan. 1, is a reaction to what the company calls a “severe cyclical downturn in the home-building industry.”
In a statement, BMHC said the existing San Francisco headquarters office will be closed, and the company will maintain only a small office in the San Francisco Bay Area. The company’s new address is 720 Park Boulevard, suite 200, Boise, ID, 83712.
The pro dealer posted a $45.2 million loss in its third quarter, which ended Sept. 30.