- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
Building Materials Distributors, the Galt, Calif.-based wholesale distributor, has named Jill Sanchez to the position of brand manager for the company’s Building Product division.
Sanchez has worked for more than 11 years in the building products industry, with positions including purchasing associate and assistant branch manager at concrete block products company ORCO.
Additionally, Mike Arnold, a 25-year veteran of the building products market, was named to the position of Northern California sales manager.
“This important customer segment will now have two of the industry’s most experienced leaders managing our Building Products efforts,” said Jim Mackall, director of sales for BMD.
BMD is a wholesale distributor of building materials focusing on the western United States, with distribution centers in Stockton, Calif.; Riverside, Calif.; Eureka, Calif.; Visalia, Calif.; Denver; Colorado Springs, Colo.; Albuquerque/Santa Fe, N.M.; Grand Junction, Colo.; Garland, Texas; and Spokane, Wash.