- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Hardware store held up in Salinas, Calif.
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- NLBMDA seeks congressional aid in lead debate
Building Materials Distributors, the Galt, Calif.-based wholesale distributor, has named Jill Sanchez to the position of brand manager for the company’s Building Product division.
Sanchez has worked for more than 11 years in the building products industry, with positions including purchasing associate and assistant branch manager at concrete block products company ORCO.
Additionally, Mike Arnold, a 25-year veteran of the building products market, was named to the position of Northern California sales manager.
“This important customer segment will now have two of the industry’s most experienced leaders managing our Building Products efforts,” said Jim Mackall, director of sales for BMD.
BMD is a wholesale distributor of building materials focusing on the western United States, with distribution centers in Stockton, Calif.; Riverside, Calif.; Eureka, Calif.; Visalia, Calif.; Denver; Colorado Springs, Colo.; Albuquerque/Santa Fe, N.M.; Grand Junction, Colo.; Garland, Texas; and Spokane, Wash.