- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
Building Material Distributors (BMD) has earned a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification for engineered wood products at its Stockton, Calif., distribution center. The Galt, Calif.-based wholesaler will offer an in-stock supply of FSC-certified engineered lumber, glulam and panels, according to a BMD spokesperson.
“This will further strengthen our affiliation with FSC-certified companies such as Roseburg Forest products, Jager Building Systems and Roy O. Martin Co. in providing greener alternatives to our customers,” said Bruce Garrett, forest products division manager for BMD.
An employee-owned company, BMD operates distribution centers in Riverside, Calif.; Eureka, Calif.; Visalia, Calif.; Denver; Colorado Springs, Colo.; Albuquerque/Santa Fe, N.M.; Grand Junction, Colo.; Garland, Texas; and Spokane, Wash.