- The Top 300 ride again
- Doug Miller named interim CEO for Handy Hardware
- ProDealer summit examines component business
- Handy Hardware dealers return to business in San Antonio
- Bayou City Lumber stocks shelves with fire-resistant products
- Braun's Roofing partners with CertainTeed cool roofs
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Dewayne Williams and Martin Ketelaar
BMC has opened an additional yard in north Houston. The new lumber and building materials facility will augment BMC’s existing lumber business presently located in Rosenberg, Texas, southwest of Houston, the company said.
“Our Houston market, already one of the strongest in the nation and growing, will be supported with the opening of this facility,” said Peter Alexander, BMC CEO.
The site includes an office and warehouse space of approximately 15,000 sq. ft. located on 11 acres at 7355 West Rd. that will serve as a point of distribution for lumber and building materials for construction activities in the north Houston market. The facility is served by rail.
The two lumber operations will allow BMC to serve production and custom home builders and repair and remodel contractors in the entire Houston market, the company said.