- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
BlueLinx Holdings, the Atlanta-based distributor of building products, has announced plans to launch a complete line of privately branded engineered lumber products. The company currently is finalizing agreements with suppliers, and anticipates that the new line will be available beginning Feb. 13, 2012. The Engineered Lumber Purchase Agreement with Georgia-Pacific Wood Products, under which BlueLinx currently distributes engineered lumber, will expire in accordance with its terms on Feb. 12, 2012.
In a prepared statement, BlueLinx said it would release additional information as product line details are finalized. "We look forward to continuing to service our customers' needs for engineered lumber and grow our business into the future," said George Judd, president and CEO.
BlueLinx offers more than 10,000 products from over 750 suppliers to serve approximately 11,500 customers nationwide, including dealers, industrial manufacturers, manufactured housing producers and home improvement retailers.