- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- Big pay day for retired Black & Decker chairman
- General rolls out Multi-Pro Screwdrivers
- Irwin expands impact tool accessories line
- Kwikset backs NASCAR driver in Sprint Cup Series Race
Towson, Md.-based Black & Decker introduced four new cordless power tools and a variety of new combination kit solutions.
The products are described by he company as “powerful and durable home-improvement solutions at a value for cost-conscious homeowners.”
These cordless tools are powered by the Black & Decker extended runtime 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, and include a 1/2 Inch Drill/Driver, Impact Driver, Reciprocating Saw, and Circular Saw.
The Black & Decker 20V MAX Lithium platform provides performance with a lightweight battery that holds a charge for up to 18 months. The compact battery, combined with newly designed tool ergonomics and grips, optimize comfort and help to reduce user fatigue across the line of tools.
The 20V Max lithium ion battery is part of an interchangeable system that powers more than 30 Black & Decker Power Tools, Outdoor Products and Home Products combined.