- Amid show and tell, Stanley offers update
- Stanley Black & Decker posts huge gains
- Black & Decker rolls out pivoting paint roller
- Report: Stanley Black & Decker puts a few brands on the block
- Black & Decker re-launches website
- Stanley Black & Decker to present at BoA conference
- Power tool aisle revs up
Black & Decker is partnering with Richard Petty Motorsports and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Marcos Ambrose. The Black & Decker-branded No. 9 Ford Fusion will race at four primary races: Kansas on Oct. 21, Martinsville on Oct. 28, Phoenix on Nov. 11 and Homestead-Miami on Nov. 18.
"I'm honored to have Black & Decker on board our No. 9 Ford Fusion for four of the five remaining races this season," said Ambrose. "As a race team we use tools every weekend and know how important it is that the tools we use are reliable and efficient. Black & Decker is known for its high quality products, so it only makes sense that we showcase some of their new and innovative tools on our car over the next few weeks."
The branded No. 9 car will feature two Black & Decker products that will be launching this fall -- the all-new Gyro Screwdriver and the Matrix Quick Connect System.