- Kohler, Benjamin Moore unveil Collaboration in Full Color
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Wrigley Field paints with Benjamin Moore
- Benjamin Moore reigns in J.D. Power Paint Study
- Benjamin Moore launches virtual design consultant tool
Benjamin Moore joined with The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation's Williamsburg brand to launch The Williamsburg Color Collection by Benjamin Moore.
The new 144-color palette is “described as an assortment of paint colors authentically rooted in the history of our nation and its founding.” It also represents a mixture of colors from the 18th and 19th century, along with advanced paint technology from Benjamin Moore.
"This work showcases the close collaboration between two firms steeped in a rich heritage, both with a passion for bringing history into the home," said Carl Minchew, Benjamin Moore's VP color innovation and design. "The Williamsburg Color Collection by Benjamin Moore offers our customers beautiful shades in a palette of amazing, accurate colors that are as stylish today as they were 250 years ago."
Colonial Williamsburg's research team of historians and conservators examined period documents, paint samples, wallpaper and architectural fragments to help develop the line.