- Home Depot talks 'multidimensional' customer service
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Ted Decker is Home Depot's new EVP merchandising
- Owens Corning board adds two members
- Wrigley Field paints with Benjamin Moore
- Benjamin Moore reigns in J.D. Power Paint Study
Benjamin Moore is upping the ante in its digital assets game with the roll-out of Design By What Matters, a new online design tool that synthesizes data from social networks with consumers' lifestyle habits and style preferences.
Using all of this information and more, Design By What Matters helps users conceptualize individual rooms based on -- you guessed it -- what matters to them.
“Designing a space is a very personal process inspired by what matters in an your life,” said David Melançon, EVP and CMO. “Whether you’re a design enthusiast or a novice choosing colors for your first home, Design By What Matters is a tool you can use to create living spaces that bring your personality, lifestyle and preferences to life virtually before you take the leap of committing to them in real life.”
Consumers can generate a customized bedroom, living room, kitchen or dining room after answering questions like, "What's on your bucket list?" or "What does your dream view look like?"
Each room will feature its own Benjamin Moore color palette inspired by a favorite image or color. Customers can also then seal the deal by purchasing paint samples and getting personalized painting tips.