- Kohler, Benjamin Moore unveil Collaboration in Full Color
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore launches virtual design consultant tool
- D.R. Horton acquires Atlanta's Crown Communities
- Benjamin Moore reigns in J.D. Power Paint Study
- Wrigley Field paints with Benjamin Moore
Paint maker Benjamin Moore will expand its distribution facility in Pell City, Ala., according to the [Talladega County, Ala.] Daily Home newspaper.
The company is planning a 100,000-square-foot addition to its 128,000-square-foot warehouse in the city, with construction of the first phase expected to be complete by next year.
The plant will expand from its current 800,000-gallon capacity to 1.5 million gallons. The facility is expected to further expand over the next 10 years.
Benjamin Moore, a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures paint, coatings and sundries under the Benjamin Moore, Moore’s and Moorcraft brands.