- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Benjamin Moore announces 2014 Color of the Year
- Georgia-Pacific and U.S. Lumber sign EWP deal
- Benjamin Moore goes on charity painting spree
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Fla., Ala. and Miss.
- HCN Stock Watch: Growth for Weyerhaeuser
- Rue La La and Benjamin Moore team up on fall color collection
Paint maker Benjamin Moore will expand its distribution facility in Pell City, Ala., according to the [Talladega County, Ala.] Daily Home newspaper.
The company is planning a 100,000-square-foot addition to its 128,000-square-foot warehouse in the city, with construction of the first phase expected to be complete by next year.
The plant will expand from its current 800,000-gallon capacity to 1.5 million gallons. The facility is expected to further expand over the next 10 years.
Benjamin Moore, a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures paint, coatings and sundries under the Benjamin Moore, Moore’s and Moorcraft brands.