- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
- Owens Corning to sell masonry division
Bellavita Tile by DM Connections, the Vancouver, Canada-based supplier, has officially executed a name change as part of a restructuring.
In combination with opening a new manufacturing facility with advanced capabilities in porcelain floor and wall tiles to increase its product matrix, the company will now operate exclusively as Bellavita Tile, Inc.
"We’ve made a series of moves for 2011 that only enhances our ability to meet the demands of our many customers in the United States, as well as in Canada," said Mike Ward, national sales manager for Bellavita Tile, Inc. "Part of what we’re excited about is our new capabilites in through-body porcelain tiles for floors and walls that we now produce in contemporary sizes and styles for the modern designer.”