- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- Beazer appoints Tim Little as Phoenix division president
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
Beazer Homes has announced the appointment of Robert Salomon to the position of senior vp, chief accounting officer and controller, effective Feb. 11.
Salomon joins the national home builder from Ashton Woods Homes, where he served as CFO and treasurer since 1998.
Allan Merrill, executive vp and CFO, said Salomon’s experience is well-suited “as we manage through the current challenges in the housing market and position the company to realize the opportunities that will arise when our markets begin to recover.”
Beazer Homes has had several major financial challenges of late. Late last year, the company said it was unable to provide investors with final fourth-quarter financial figures because in an internal audit, the company determined it would have to restate financial figures for fiscal years 2004 through 2006, and for interim periods of 2007.
Beazer Homes, based in Atlanta, is one of the country’s largest single-family home builders.