- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Rayonier Advanced Materials names CFO
- Williams-Sonoma streamlines management as part of growth strategy
- New director for 3M
- Lyle to chair board of retail marketing group
- John Stephenson named chief marketing officer at CalStar
Beacon Roofing Supply appointed Rick C. Welker as VP and chief accounting officer effective Nov. 18.
Welker formerly served as VP and corporate controller and will continue to report to David R. Grace, executive VP and chief financial officer.
Welker, age 52, is a CPA and CMA and began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers. He joined Beacon in 2004 prior to its IPO and has assisted with the company's substantial growth including many acquisitions, according to the company's statement.
Welker holds a BSBA from Western New England University and an MBA from the University of Connecticut.