- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Leviton plants flag in South Africa
- Final call for entries: Retail Store of the Year
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Ace recognizes its Vendors of the Year
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
- Quikrete’s message: Have fun with concrete
Baillie Lumber, the Hamburg, N.Y.-based producer of hardwood lumber, has purchased Wagner Lumber of Owego, N.Y. The purchase price was not disclosed.
According to its website, Wagner Lumber is the largest manufacturer of hardwood lumber in the northeast United States, with an annual total production of 60 million board feet. It operates three sawmills and one log yard in New York State.
Baillie Lumber is a manufacturer, distributor and exporter of hardwood logs, lumber and proprietary grade hardwood lumber products. It operates seven facilities throughout the eastern United States.
Matrix Capital Markets Group, a middle-market investment bank headquartered in Richmond, Va., served as exclusive financial adviser to Wagner.