- Ace bolsters loyalty program with Visa
- Wolseley seeks Swiss headquarters
- Weyerhaeuser earnings down 55 percent
- Weyerhaeuser reports loss in fourth quarter
- Weyerhaeuser earnings fall 89.3 percent in Q2
- Weyerhaeuser warns of impending cutbacks
- Weyerhaeuser sells Containerboard Packaging and Recycling business
Weyerhaeuser has announced its decision to transition all of its wood products back to the Weyerhaeuser name. Going forward, the “iLevel by Weyerhaeuser” business will simply be known as Weyerhaeuser.
Weyerhaeuser is making the name change to “simplify customer contacts and leverage the widespread recognition of the Weyerhaeuser identity,” the announcement said. “Our customers and vendors know us best as ‘Weyerhaeuser,’ so we are returning to what is most familiar to them,” said Larry Burrows, Weyerhaeuser’s SVP wood products.
Customers will still have access to the same sales representatives and building materials, including the full range of engineering wood products, the company said.
“The Weyerhaeuser brand represents more than 100 years of strength, stability and top-quality products and service,” Burrows said. “As we’ve done for decades, we’ll continue to innovate and provide builders and dealers with cost-effective solutions for the residential, multi-family and light commercial construction markets.”