- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
Danks, the hardware wholesaler that Lowe's and Woolworths took over last year, acquired Canberra, Australia-based Magnet Mart.
The five Magnet Mart stores, which are located in Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales, will be operated by Danks as company-owned stores and will retain their name.