- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Lumber Liquidators cements compliance team
- Rayonier Advanced Materials names CFO
- Installed Building Products hires Todd Fry as CAO
- Lyle to chair board of retail marketing group
- Williams-Sonoma streamlines management as part of growth strategy
San Francisco-based One Kings Lane, an online destination for the home, has appointed Arun Rajan as chief technology officer. In his new role, Rajan will lead end-to-end technology delivery, data infrastructure and site operations to support the growth and evolution of One Kings Lane.
Rajan joins alongside chief product officer David Yu, who joined One Kings Lane in mid-2013.
"As One Kings Lane continues to grow at rapid pace, Arun is the ideal person to lead our technology strategy and help us achieve our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle brand for the home," said Doug Mack, CEO of One Kings Lane. "Arun brings an extensive background in transactional consumer web businesses and his customer-centric approach to technology makes him a perfect fit for our culture built on delivering great experiences to our shoppers every day."
Previously, Rajan spent more than four years as CTO at Zappos.com, where he led the creation and execution of a technology strategy and roadmap that enabled rapid business growth and scalability.
One Kings Lane “connects daily design inspiration with a fresh collection of select home goods, designer and vintage items,” according to a company release.