- Hardware store held up in Salinas, Calif.
- Lowe’s forms partnership with social media site
- Quikrete announces 'What America's Made Of' winners
- Arrow Fastener introduces elite T50 staple gun
- People in the News: Promotion at Arrow Fastener Co.
- Handy Hardware points to strong market
- With sponsors, Dream Home looks for owners
Arrow Fastener Company gave away a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro to a lucky winner of its Arrow Camaro Sweepstakes.
The winner was software engineer Dana Bulpett of Apex, N.C. The bright red 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT was was delivered to his home Monday.
The Arrow Camaro Sweepstakes ran from Oct. 22 to Jan. 15 on Facebook and generated over 25,000 entries. The contest was part of the marketing campaign for Arrow Fastener’s new R.E.D. product line. R.E.D. is an acronym for “Reliable. Ergonomic. Durable.” In addition to the grand prize winner, 220 entrants n a T50 R.E.D. and 20 people won a complete set of R.E.D. tools.
“We’re very happy to provide Dana with the grand prize in our Arrow Camaro Sweepstakes, and we hope he enjoys it for years to come,” said Bill Sokol, Vice President of Marketing for Arrow Fastener, who personally delivered the car keys to Bulpett.