- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Brillion, Wis.-based Ariens Co., a manufacturer of snow and gardening vehicles, in conjunction with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, announced the recall of approximately 1,040 snow throwers due to an injury hazard.
The company is recalling its SnoThro 30LE deluxe snow thrower, model number 921020, because of a hand or finger injury hazard posed while clearing the collector or discharge chute. The machine was sold at The Home Depot and Ariens retail locations since October.
No injuries have been reported.
Ariens fixed approximately 600 units prior to being sold to consumers.
Click here for more information on the recall.