- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Epicor goes mobile with software solution
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
Ashland City, Tenn.-based maker of water heaters and boilers launched the A.O. Smith Warranty Check app for contractors and plumbers for use in the field.
"The iPhone and Android have created a huge demand for on-the-go information from homeowners and professionals," said Matt Southards, senior manager of digital marketing and strategy for A.O. Smith. "As an industry leader, we want to provide our plumbing professionals with easy access to critical information from remote locations."
The unique mobile phone application for the Apple iPhone and Google Android phone will allow plumbing professionals to easily check water heaters in the field for warranty information and product details on both residential and commercial products, the company said.