- Susan Roeder promoted to public affairs director at Andersen
- Salvatore Abbate named chief sales and marketing officer at Andersen
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Dave Beeken named president of Silver Line
- Jim Weglewski steps up to VP title at Andersen
- Andersen agrees to acquire Weiland
Andersen Corp. has recognized several suppliers as part of a new awards program that focuses on innovation and sustainability.
Truth Hardware won in the "Innovation – Customer" category for collaborating with Andersen in engineering a unique tilt latch and lock system combination for double-hung windows.
Other winners included Menasha Packaging Co. for "Innovation – Cost." The company's sustainable packaging solution reduced fiber by about 18%. Guardian Industries was also recognized for development of ClimaGuard 63/31.
Cardinal Glass Industries was recognized for its full participation in life-cycle assessment. And in the category of "Sustainability – Waste," Sierra Pacific Industries was recognized for its investments in forest management, redirecting logging debris to improve air quality and addressing the global issues of climate change. Intek Plastics received a "Sustainability – Energy" award for efforts to reduce energy consumption.