- Gorilla Glue brings mascot to life on TV
- Do it Best names new VP retail logistics
- Joseph Liotine named president, U.S. operations at Whirlpool
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Sherwin-Williams expands NASCAR deal
- Susan Mittelbrun named VP marketing at Rinnai
- American Standard Brands hires VP marketing
Building materials distributor Amerhart has promoted Dave Destiche to VP marketing as part of a larger move to fill three key management positions.
Destiche will transition from his most recent role as branch manager of Amerhart-Sun Prairie. The Green Bay native brings more than 20 years of industry experience to the table and will be in charge of the company's wood product marketing effort.
Destiche will be replaced by Ryan Chandler, who will assume his former branch manager role.
Amerhart is a prominent building materials distibutor in the Midwest, with seven locations in Wisconsin, Illionis, Michigan and Minnesota.