- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Golden Hammer Profile: Fluidmaster
Downey, Calif.-based All American Home Center is closing after more than 50 years of business.
According to the Downey Patriot newspaper, the retailer hired Gordon Brothers Group to handle the liquidation of inventory, a process that will run into next month.
Owner Tamar Kane issued a statement: "Our customers have shown us great loyalty for decades and we hope they take advantage of these incredible savings on home improvement supplies."
The company's website no longer showcases merchandise. Instead, a simple message explains: "We are a family owned, single-store business serving the Downey, South Gate area for over 50 Years."
The company was recognized by Home Channel News as a Tools of the Trade honoree during the 2009 Golden Hammer Awards event.