- Home prices rise in Case-Shiller Index
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- At PDIS: Conversations with award winners
- NLBMDA brings dealers to D.C.
- 'Bed Bug Summit' attracts housing industry
- Burning issues include lead-mitigation opt-out
- Editor’s Notebook: The NLBMDA goes to Washington
Annie's Ace Hardware in the Petworth neighborhood of Washington, D.C., plans a Tuesday morning store opening.
According to the store's Facebook page, a grand opening celebration will take place in late march.
According to an article in the Washington Post, the store's owner Anne Stom is a former Labor Department project director. Annie's Ace Hardware will be Stom's first store, and the fifth Ace Hardware in Washington, D.C.'s, boundaries, according to the newspaper.