- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Lowe's manager gets call from Obama
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Canadian retailer expands paint recycling program
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
The program, called Recycle Your Holidays, helped to collect more than 100,000 pounds of old holiday lights last year with the help of Ace dealers and other partners. This year, the goal is to double that number, according to the Recycling Association’s website.