- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- Westlake Ace Hardware named Retailer of the Year
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Costello's Ace to open two more stores on Long Island
- Ace's Motorcycle Mission rides again
Oak Brook, Ill.-based Ace Hardware Corp. has unveiled the redesigned acehardware.com for consumers.
The website features new functionality designed to greatly enhance the consumer’s online experience, prominently featuring product reviews, tips and advice, store locator, enhanced “My Store” pages and Ace’s “Red Hot Buys.”
Ace said it has improved the way that consumers interact online with their neighborhood Ace store, through enhancements to the site’s “My Store” pages, allowing for expanded Web page customization and room for additional content.
“The new ‘My Store’ upgrades allow our individually owned Ace stores to showcase the uniqueness of their stores by bringing to life their helpful staff, services and product offerings tailored to each of their individual communities” said Jeff Gooding, director of consumer marketing, Ace Hardware.
The new site gets a thumbs up from a New York dealer.
“The new acehardware.com is definitely easier to navigate, and the fact that Ace is really stressing the localness of each store is terrific,” said David Faulhaber, marketing coordinator of Costello’s Ace on New York’s Long Island. “The new My Store pages are a great way to further connect with our customers and customize our activities.”