- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
Ace Hardware has named William Guzik as the company's new chief financial officer, effective July 9. Guzik, 52, will oversee all financial-related activities, including accounting operations, financial strategy, risk management, treasury, investor relations, planning and reporting.
“Bill brings a wealth of experience and leadership in strategy, finance and operations to this role,” said Ray Griffith, president and CEO of Ace. “We are pleased to welcome Bill to the Ace family as a valued team member who will help shape Ace’s ongoing results-focused strategic initiatives.”
Prior to joining Ace, Guzik was executive VP and chief financial officer at Midas International for 13 years. He has also held executive leadership roles at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, JG Industries and Delray Farms.
Guzik is a certified public Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Science degree from DePaul University.