- New roles for ABC Supply execs
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- ABC Supply adds Bradco execs to Southeast division
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Lawn and garden concept opens in Arizona, with a twist
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
ABC Supply has announced that it will rename six of its Bradco Supply units in the Midwest as ABC Supply locations as of Jan. 3, 2011. The stores are in Wauconda and Alsip, Ill.; Warren, Mich.; Hazelwood, Mo.; Omaha, Neb.; and Indianapolis, Ind.
The Beloit, Wis.-based firm acquired Bradco Supply in 2010, adding 128 units in 30 states to its national footprint. The combination of the two companies created the nation’s largest distributor of roofing, siding, windows, and other exterior products. ABC Supply now operates more than 450 branches in 44 states and the District of Columbia.