- In their words: The US LBM story
- Reports: Paul Ramsay becomes Lowe's CIO
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Wisconsin and Michigan
- Best e-gifts? Safe Electricity makes suggestions
Beloit, Wis.-based ABC Supply, operator of 450 branches in 45 states, named Tony Vaden as chief information officer.
Vaden replaces Kathy Hendricks, who moved to a newly created post as executive director of customer connectivity for ABC Supply.
Vaden is an award-winning veteran of the information technology industry, and he will oversee all aspects of the information technology systems that support the company’s computing needs.
He joins ABC Supply from American Tire Distributors (ATD) where he had been chief information officer. ATD is the largest tire and wheel distributor serving retail tire dealers in the United States and Canada. Previously, Vaden had held senior technology positions at Solectron (now a subsidiary of Flextronics), Dell Inc., and AMP (now TE Connectivity, Ltd.).