- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Tractor Supply keeps growing in Q4
- Rail disruptions hurt LP performance
- House-Hasson sees rise in store construction projects
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
- House-Hasson Hardware market turns on the tech
ABC Supply Co., Inc. has finalized its acquisition of American Wholesale Building Supply Co., a Tennessee siding and windows distributor.
The former AWB building will now operate as a satellite location of ABC's Nashville headquarters, located less than a mile away.
Though ABC Supply Co. is a wholesale distributor of siding, windows and certain exterior building products, it will continue to specialize in roofing products at its existing Nashville branch, specifically steep-slope and low-slope items. The former AWB location will remain focused on siding and windows.
“New residential construction has rebounded strongly in Nashville this year, and adding this new facility will allow us to better support these customers with their siding needs,” said Jim Kaufmann, vice president of ABC Supply’s Southeast Region. “Having a satellite location dedicated to siding and windows will equip us to give these customers the specialized services they expect. It will also free up capacity in our existing branch, allowing us to more effectively and efficiently meet the needs of our roofing customers.”