- Hardware Store All-Stars: Tenn., Ky. and W.Va.
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- A Carolina plant takes pride in its OSB
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana
- Georgia-Pacific and U.S. Lumber sign EWP deal
- Intech Equipment & Supply hires Dennis Alter
- From lumber to the legislature
84 Lumber will hold two grand openings today, June 3, in Wisconsin and Arkansas, according to a company announcement.
The 50,650-square-foot store in McFarland, Wis., situated on 17 acres, will be the pro dealer’s second location in Wisconsin. The Eighty Four, Pa.-based company also operates a lumberyard in Wrightstown, south of Green Bay.
In Bethel Heights, Ark., 84 Lumber will open a 48,800-square-foot facility on a 13.5 acre property.
With more than 400 locations nationwide, 84 Lumber is the largest privately owned chain of lumberyards in the United States.